MEDICAL QI GONG?
Medical Qi Gong (therapeutic- oriented) focuses on approaching/addressing physical problems, pains, diseases and any other psychophysical disorder. Its practice compensates the flow of energy-vitality, maximizing our natural capacity to heal, maintaining our immune system strong.
In Medical Qi Gong, movements work directly over our meridians (flow of energy channels- Qi/ chi/), our bones and organs. Medical Qi Gong is a key part of the Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
In Aknanda Healing Arts, we are based on the system TQH (Thai Qi Holistic), created in Thailand by the Master Ajarn Toh.
Alignment and awareness. Finding our center of power.
There is a great amount of problems, injuries and/or diseases caused by a physical alignment- unsatisfactory energy.
What can we work on / treat / with Medical Qi Gong?
✔ Spor surgery.
✔ Arthritis (e.g. carpal tunnel).
✔ Prostate problems.
✔ Knee problems.
✔ Gastric disorders.
✔ Breathing difficulties.
Shiatsu – Japanese digitopunture
Moreover, we also use Shiatsu, Japanese hand acupuncture/ digitopuncture or Traditional Japanese massage. The theoretical background is very similar to some other modalities of Traditional Chinese Medicine where the balance of Yin Yang energy is found to unblock the flow of energy to find a psychophysics equilibrium.
Scope of Medical Qi Gong
- People in general: Anyone who wishes to open new possibilities, developing the energy in their organism to the best level.
- Athletes: Medical Qi Gong is highly recommended to prevent any sport injury and to improve the performance in all aspects, working directly with the inner energy over the meridians, organs and bones. It may also have a key part during rehab.
- Football players (knee problems, reflex, balance, tears, proprioception).
- Surfers (balance, alignment, flexibility, improve physical response, shoulders)
- Golfers(wrists, hips, lumbago)
- Tennis players (wrists, lumbago, elbows, shoulders)
- The Elderly: By the implementation of simple exercises of Medical Qi Gong, the elderly can improve most of their physical pains, improving their daily life significantly.
- In Company: Medical Qi Gong deeply explores the skills of each person, optimizing their quality and performance. It is considered a great allied to management, improving our clarity and firmness in decision making and gaining consciousness of the interdependence of the parties involved and constant reality change (holistic approach- Taoist philosophy).
If you want to know more about aknanda events, classes, teacher training,
contact us, and join our community.